Department: Housing & Welfare Services
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 Per annum + Pension contribution incl.
Closed Date: 11:59 PM on Thursday 12th September 2019
Start Date: TBC
As an office administrator you are going to play an important role in our team. Usually, you will be the first contact with our future clients and the voice of Ashford Place. The Office Administrator position is a key important role and you will have the support of a team of colleagues in different roles. It will place you in a position to gain valuable skills and training.
Once you join our team, you'll have a chance to gain the skills and technical know-how that is valuable in every field.
- screening incoming calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- photocopying, scanning and filing
- supporting colleagues with general office duties
- maintain and update client database
- competent with Social Media
- excellent MS office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ability to prioritize workload according to demanding deadlines
- able to act on their own initiative
Personal Qualities Desired:
- friendly, helpful and polite
- extremely organised
- excellent attention to detail
- able to prioritise a changing to-do-list
- team player
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
The post holder is required to hold a valid Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
To apply, please complete application form and return to email@example.com