In crisis and struggling to cope?
Ashford Place runs a number of crisis advice clinics at food banks and community spaces across Brent, we have recently expanded these to include Ealing Road and Wembley Library see below for more details.
Staffed by one of our trained Peer Supporters and a member of of staff here you can get support:
- Advice on housing and homelessness
- Applying for benefits
- Dealing with sanctions and benefit disputes
- Managing debts and arrears
- referral to our in-house drug and alcohol support
- referral to our in-house mental health programme
- Support using Universal Jobmatch and finding work
For more information email email@example.com or call 02082088595