In crisis and struggling to cope?
Support is availabe at our Crisis Clinic at Ashford Place every Wednesday from 2pm - 4pm
Here we can provide support around:
- Applying for benefits
- Delaing with sanctions and benefit disputes
- Managing debt and arrears
- Advice on housing and homelessness
- accessing our in-house drug and alcohol support
- Accessing our mental health support programme
- Support using Universal Jobmatch and finding work
- Accessing onsite expert legal advice from Brent Law Centre
In addition to our crisis clinic at Ashford Place we are also running a range of drop in crisis clinics at Foodbanks and Community and Faith venues across Brent
Please feel free to drop in at any of the times and locations listed below.
DROP INS START FROM 07TH JANUARY.
To return to information about our Crisis clinic at Ashford Place please click here
To learn about our online crisis portal please click here
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0208 208 8595