In crisis and struggling to cope?
Support is available at our Crisis Clinics held at Foodbanks, Community and Faith venues across Brent.
Please feel free to drop in at any of the times and locations listed below.
Live Chat available between 10am - 12 noon every Wednesday
To learn about our online crisis live chat portal please click here
At the Crisis Clinics, we can provide support around:
- Applying for benefits
- Delaing with sanctions and benefit disputes
- Managing debt and arrears
- Advice on housing and homelessness
- accessing our in-house drug and alcohol support
- Accessing our mental health support programme
- Support using Universal Jobmatch and finding work
- Accessing onsite expert legal advice from Brent Law Centre
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 208 8595