Weekend Crisis Support
In crisis and struggling to cope?
Every weekend we are working in partnership with Foodcycle to provide clients of our assessment centre and those referred from our Big Lottery funded Independent Lifestyles Project a healthy three course vegetarian lunch on Saturday and a late lunch with either a meat or vegetarian option on Sunday. If you would like to come along then please get in touch using the details at the bottom of the page.
In addition to the good food and company clients in need of extra support will be able to access our trained Peer Supporters.
Peer Supporters can provide advice around:
- Applying for benefits
- Dealing with sanctions and benefit disputes
- Managing debt and arrears
- Advice on housing and homelessness
- Accessing our in-house drug and alcohol support
- Accessing our mental health support programme
- Support using Universal Jobmatch and finding work
- Accessing expert legal advice through our partnership with Brent Law Centre
Please click here to see the timetable for our pop-up advice clinics
Please click here to access our Online Advice Portal
For more information please call Jack Jeffery on 02082088595 or email email@example.com