- 11am - 12pm Dementia Voices and Peer Support. This group meets every week to provide practical help and support with issues faced by people living with dementia and their carers from peers who have shared experiences of living with dementia. This group also plans and creates social opportunities as well as campaign and raise awareness on key issues raised by people impacted by dementia.
- 12pm - 1pm Chair Yoga. Chair based exercise and relaxation techniques, exclusively for people living with dementia and their carers.
- 12pm - 1pm Dementia Carers Support Group with Brent Carers Centre. Drop-in practical support for carers of people living with dementia. This is available on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- 11:15am - 12:45pm Solas Dementia Carers Talking Group for carers of people living with dementia. A confidential space to share with others and talk about what it is like to care for someone living with dementia. Together with ICAP we are offering a fortnightly group for carers to talk about the challenges and share their experiences, exploring things that have helped them. Please contact Kamlesh to book a (free) place.
- 1pm - 2pm Freshly cooked 2 course lunch available from our five star food hygiene rated community kitchen for £5.
- 2pm - 4pm De-Cafe, (Dementia Cafe) social gathering with a range of activities, including games, live music, bingo, dancing and chair exercises.
For more information please contact:
- Sally email: email@example.com
- Kamlesh on 07757 625 799, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org