- 10am - 11am Support Group This group provides practical help and support with issues faced by people living with dementia and their carers. This group also campaigns on issues with the Dementia Voices project every third Tuesday of the month.
- 11am - 12pm Chair Yoga
- 12pm - 1pm Open Group Games, Art, talks from experts of Dementia, helpful videos and interactive information sharing
- 11:15am - 12:45pm Group Counselling for carers of people living with dementia from the Irish community. This group runs every two weeks. Next one is on 5th February.
- 1pm - 2pm Freshly cooked 2 course lunch available in our kitchen for £3.
- 2pm - 4pm De-Cafe, (Dementia Cafe) social gathering with a range of activities, including games, live music, bingo, dancing and chair exercises.
For more information please contact:
Kamlesh on 07757 625 799, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org