For those unable to access our advice clinic support is also available through our online portal availabel via mobile or computer.
An adviser will be available for live chat conversations every Tuesday afternoon from 2pm - 4pm. To initiate a conversation please click on the green chat link in the bottom right of the page.
They can help advise on:
- Applying for benefits
- Dealing with sanctions and benefit disputes
- Managing debts and arrears
- Advice on housing and homelessness
- Refferal to our in-house drug and alcohol support
- Refferal to our in-house mental health support programme
- Support using Universal Jobmatch and finding work
If you are unable to speak during this time you can access advice and support at our crisis clinics around Brent or by contacting us using the details below.
To see information about our crisis clinic at Ashford Place please click here
To learn about our pop-up crisis clinics across Brent click here
For more information email email@example.com or call 02082088595