Brent Thrive - a group of people with lived experience of mental health challenges working to change the conversation around mental health in Brent, this week launched its ‘working together to create a mental health friendly Brent’. BT Members invited partners from statutory, voluntary and Faith sector to work with them to
- Challenge the stigma surrounding mental health
- Amplifying minority voices and providing a platform for community leaders to enact change
- Creating infrastructure of services and groups that are led by people with lived experience from within Brent
- Promote greater awareness and understanding of mental health across Brent
- Creating a welcoming and accessible community
- Use of practices that help diverse groups work well towards complex and challenging outcomes and understand that we all need support to grow and develop
- Lobby for more funding for mental health services
- And much more.
You can start now by completing this short survey below.
Brent Thrive - Make your Pledge approach