For those unable to access our advice clinic support is also available through our online portal available via mobile or computer.
An adviser will be available for live chat conversations every Wednesday morning 10am -12 noon. To initiate a conversation please click on the green Help link at the bottom right of the page.
They can help advise on:
- Advice on housing and homelessness
- Applying for benefits
- Dealing with sanctions and benefit disputes
- Managing debts and arrears
- Referral to our in-house drug and alcohol support programme
- Referral to our in-house mental health support programme
- Support using Universal Jobmatch and finding work
If you are unable to speak during this time you can access advice and support at our crisis clinics around Brent or by contacting us using the details below.
To see information about our crisis clinic at Ashford Place please click here
To learn about our pop-up crisis clinics across Brent click here